For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is KAT Europe Ltd (company number 07881386), Riplingham Crossways, Westoby Lane, Riplingham, Brough, East Yorkshire, HU20 3XT, UK. From time to time this policy may change and the pages updated. We advise you to check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What personal data do we collect?
As you procure products, or request information through this website, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide when using our website. This includes information you give us:
- when registering to use our website
- when placing an order with us through our website.
- Details of the transactions you carry out through our website and the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of our correspondence with you.
What we do with this personal information?
Your personal information is used to help us understand your needs in view of enhancing our service offering to you. Below is a list of the ways in which we will use your personal information:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- For internal record keeping purposes.
- To carry out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To improve our products and services, for example by sending you questionnaires or product review forms by post for you to complete.
- To send you promotional information by post about our products, special offers and other information which we think you may find interesting.
- To send you promotional information by post about third parties and their products, services, special offers and other information which we think you may find interesting.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
What happens when I’m making a payment?
XTRA-Badge are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information we collect through our website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of personal information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Cookies – and how we use them
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive by websites that you visit. Cookies help analyse web traffic and let you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Links to other websites
Disclosure of your personal information
We will not provide your personal information to any other person, business or organisation except:
- To our third party carriers to allow your order to be delivered to you.
- To credit reference companies to carry out credit checks on you.
- In the event of XTRA-Badge, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our legal rights against you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of XTRA-Badge, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with others for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How you can control the use of your personal information
You can control to a certain extent how your personal information is collection or used in the following ways:
- If you are asked to fill in a form on our website, tick the box to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to XTRA-Badge, KAT Europe Ltd, Riplingham Crossways, Westoby Lane, Riplingham, Brough, East Yorkshire, HU20 3XT, UK
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
T: 0333 305 5274
SEND A MESSAGE
Busy? Use the form below to send us a brief message and we’ll give you a call back.